Wipro Consumer Care–Ventures, the venture capital fund of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting, has signed an agreement to invest in Soulflower, a D2C company in the clean beauty space. Soulflower was started by Natasha Tuli, an entrepreneur focused on transforming the natural personal care category of face, body and hair care products.
- Wipro Consumer Care inaugurates its factory in Telangana
- Chandrika Pushpaveda Media Coverage
- Funding in the FMCG sector to stay strong: Sumit Keshan, Wipro Consumer Care – Ventures
- 9Unicorns leads $6 mn round in nutraceutical platform Power Gummies
- [Funding alert] Power Gummies raises $6M from 9Unicorns, Wipro, others