Wipro Consumer Care–Ventures, the venture capital fund of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting, has signed an agreement to invest in Soulflower, a D2C company in the clean beauty space. Soulflower was started by Natasha Tuli, an entrepreneur focused on transforming the natural personal care category of face, body and hair care products.
- 9Unicorns leads $6 mn round in nutraceutical platform Power Gummies
- [Funding alert] Power Gummies raises $6M from 9Unicorns, Wipro, others
- Wipro Consumer Care-Ventures invests in clean beauty D2C brand ‘Soulflower’
- Amitabh Bachchan reveals why the floor isn’t just a floor in new MaxKleen ad
- MaxKleen signs Amitabh Bachchan as its brand ambassador – The Financial Express