Employee well-being forms the core component of Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting’s success. Well-being refers to a state characterized by good health, happiness and prosperity.
We, at Wipro, are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment to all our employees and associates through a suitable management system. To accomplish the same, we perform the following on a regular basis:
- Assess and manage the health & safety impacts & eliminate unreasonable risks of our existing as well as new activity or project, design and production.
- Take appropriate measures to prevent workplace injuries and ill health, and to provide employees with a safe and healthy working environment by continuously evolving industry
practices and societal standards of care.
- Identify and comply with all the Health & Safety legislations and other requirements to which we subscribe. Set objectives and targets that result in continual improvement of our Health & Safety management & performance.
- Provide the leadership and resources that will enable our workforce to meet improvement objectives and targets.
- Encourage employee involvement and provide an impetus through training to augment their ability to work productively in a safe environment.
- Communicate to all persons working under the control of organization and the stakeholders alike.
- Periodic reviews of our conformance to health and safety management systems and performance.
Vice President- Human Resources
Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting Group
14th March 2012