A study published in the European Journal of Social Psychology in 2009 reports that it takes 18 to 254 days for a person to form a new habit. The study also concluded that, on an average, it takes 66 days for a new behaviour to become automatic (or second nature). While the pandemic has been around for more than nine months, probably many corporations may not learn anything meaningful lessons from it.
- 9Unicorns leads $6 mn round in nutraceutical platform Power Gummies
- [Funding alert] Power Gummies raises $6M from 9Unicorns, Wipro, others
- Wipro Consumer Care-Ventures invests in clean beauty D2C brand ‘Soulflower’
- Amitabh Bachchan reveals why the floor isn’t just a floor in new MaxKleen ad
- MaxKleen signs Amitabh Bachchan as its brand ambassador – The Financial Express