A study published in the European Journal of Social Psychology in 2009 reports that it takes 18 to 254 days for a person to form a new habit. The study also concluded that, on an average, it takes 66 days for a new behaviour to become automatic (or second nature). While the pandemic has been around for more than nine months, probably many corporations may not learn anything meaningful lessons from it.
- Wipro Enterprises inaugurates its global headquarters in Bengaluru
- Wipro Enterprises opens its new global HQ in Koramangala, Bengaluru
- Vineet Agrawal, CEO, Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting in conversation with CNBC TV18
- India FMCG business sees high single-digit growth in Q1FY22: Wipro Consumer Care
- Hybrid Offices: Wipro Lighting partners with Enlighted to provide IoT solutions