A study published in the European Journal of Social Psychology in 2009 reports that it takes 18 to 254 days for a person to form a new habit. The study also concluded that, on an average, it takes 66 days for a new behaviour to become automatic (or second nature). While the pandemic has been around for more than nine months, probably many corporations may not learn anything meaningful lessons from it.
- Wipro Consumer Care inaugurates its factory in Telangana
- Chandrika Pushpaveda Media Coverage
- Funding in the FMCG sector to stay strong: Sumit Keshan, Wipro Consumer Care – Ventures
- 9Unicorns leads $6 mn round in nutraceutical platform Power Gummies
- [Funding alert] Power Gummies raises $6M from 9Unicorns, Wipro, others