Digital ad spend, including on e-commerce platforms, would continue to rise in 2021 while advertising on traditional mediums such as print, outdoor and cinema may remain subdued, said S Prasanna Rai, Vice-President, Marketing, Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting. Rai said that for Wipro Consumer Care, the marketing budgets are in line with the markets and they are following localised strategies.
- Wipro Consumer Care inaugurates its factory in Telangana
- Chandrika Pushpaveda Media Coverage
- Funding in the FMCG sector to stay strong: Sumit Keshan, Wipro Consumer Care – Ventures
- 9Unicorns leads $6 mn round in nutraceutical platform Power Gummies
- [Funding alert] Power Gummies raises $6M from 9Unicorns, Wipro, others