Digital ad spend, including on e-commerce platforms, would continue to rise in 2021 while advertising on traditional mediums such as print, outdoor and cinema may remain subdued, said S Prasanna Rai, Vice-President, Marketing, Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting. Rai said that for Wipro Consumer Care, the marketing budgets are in line with the markets and they are following localised strategies.
- Wipro Enterprises inaugurates its global headquarters in Bengaluru
- Wipro Enterprises opens its new global HQ in Koramangala, Bengaluru
- Vineet Agrawal, CEO, Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting in conversation with CNBC TV18
- India FMCG business sees high single-digit growth in Q1FY22: Wipro Consumer Care
- Hybrid Offices: Wipro Lighting partners with Enlighted to provide IoT solutions