Once upon a time the concept of remote working or working from home was limited to outsourced contractors. Several misconceptions existed around the concept, of remote working resulting in employees being less productive, isolated, and more inefficient. The past year brought a new wave of work culture in that forced organisations to adopt work from home as the ideal solution.
- Wipro Enterprises inaugurates its global headquarters in Bengaluru
- Wipro Enterprises opens its new global HQ in Koramangala, Bengaluru
- Vineet Agrawal, CEO, Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting in conversation with CNBC TV18
- India FMCG business sees high single-digit growth in Q1FY22: Wipro Consumer Care
- Hybrid Offices: Wipro Lighting partners with Enlighted to provide IoT solutions