From making toilet soaps, personal care products and lighting solutions, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) major Wipro Consumer Care recently announced a foray into the packaged foods business. Interestingly, Wipro Consumer was founded in 1945 as a vegetable oil company, a category it exited in 2012.
- Wipro Consumer Care ने Santoor Scholarship Program के सातवें संस्करण की घोषणा की; कर्नाटक और आंध्र प्रदेश राज्य में छात्रवृत्ति कार्यक्रम जारी है
- Wipro Consumer to launch traditional snacks and spices as it forays into packaged foods
- Vineet Agrawal EXCLUSIVE On Wipro Consumer’s Foray Into Packaged Food Business | Trading Hour
- Wipro’s other billion dollar business bet
- How Wipro’s foray will add to the flavour of the snacking category?