Inorganic growth strategy and acquisitions will continue to be key for Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting’s expansion in India and international markets, in the post-pandemic times. With the acceleration in adoption of digital platforms, the FMCG company is also looking to bring its international brands in the haircare and skincare space to India through the e-commerce channel.
- Wipro Enterprises inaugurates its global headquarters in Bengaluru
- Wipro Enterprises opens its new global HQ in Koramangala, Bengaluru
- Vineet Agrawal, CEO, Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting in conversation with CNBC TV18
- India FMCG business sees high single-digit growth in Q1FY22: Wipro Consumer Care
- Hybrid Offices: Wipro Lighting partners with Enlighted to provide IoT solutions