Inorganic growth strategy and acquisitions will continue to be key for Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting’s expansion in India and international markets, in the post-pandemic times. With the acceleration in adoption of digital platforms, the FMCG company is also looking to bring its international brands in the haircare and skincare space to India through the e-commerce channel.
- 9Unicorns leads $6 mn round in nutraceutical platform Power Gummies
- [Funding alert] Power Gummies raises $6M from 9Unicorns, Wipro, others
- Wipro Consumer Care-Ventures invests in clean beauty D2C brand ‘Soulflower’
- Amitabh Bachchan reveals why the floor isn’t just a floor in new MaxKleen ad
- MaxKleen signs Amitabh Bachchan as its brand ambassador – The Financial Express