Wipro Consumer Care Ventures, which has Ustraa and LetsShave in its portfolio, is looking to back four-five startups in the next 12 months within the FMCG sector with a focus on male grooming, feminine hygiene, immunity and wellness, and personal care. The fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry was one of the first to take a serious hit during the pandemic.
- 9Unicorns leads $6 mn round in nutraceutical platform Power Gummies
- [Funding alert] Power Gummies raises $6M from 9Unicorns, Wipro, others
- Wipro Consumer Care-Ventures invests in clean beauty D2C brand ‘Soulflower’
- Amitabh Bachchan reveals why the floor isn’t just a floor in new MaxKleen ad
- MaxKleen signs Amitabh Bachchan as its brand ambassador – The Financial Express