Wipro Consumer Care Ventures, which has Ustraa and LetsShave in its portfolio, is looking to back four-five startups in the next 12 months within the FMCG sector with a focus on male grooming, feminine hygiene, immunity and wellness, and personal care. The fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry was one of the first to take a serious hit during the pandemic.
- Wipro Enterprises inaugurates its global headquarters in Bengaluru
- Wipro Enterprises opens its new global HQ in Koramangala, Bengaluru
- Vineet Agrawal, CEO, Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting in conversation with CNBC TV18
- India FMCG business sees high single-digit growth in Q1FY22: Wipro Consumer Care
- Hybrid Offices: Wipro Lighting partners with Enlighted to provide IoT solutions