The New Delhi-based startup aims to revolutionise the nutraceutical market in India to expand the brand locally as well as internationally. It also looks forward to using the funds for marketing, to build a larger team, and to launch more variants of dietary supplements.
- Wipro Consumer Care inaugurates its factory in Telangana
- Chandrika Pushpaveda Media Coverage
- Funding in the FMCG sector to stay strong: Sumit Keshan, Wipro Consumer Care – Ventures
- 9Unicorns leads $6 mn round in nutraceutical platform Power Gummies
- [Funding alert] Power Gummies raises $6M from 9Unicorns, Wipro, others