With the coronavirus crisis prompting consumers to focus more on health and hygiene, Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting has launched a liquid fabric wash and fabric conditioner with germ protection formula which helps disinfect clothes. The company, which owns brands such as Santoor and Chandrika, senses good opportunity in the anti-germ category.
- Wipro Enterprises inaugurates its global headquarters in Bengaluru
- Wipro Enterprises opens its new global HQ in Koramangala, Bengaluru
- Vineet Agrawal, CEO, Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting in conversation with CNBC TV18
- India FMCG business sees high single-digit growth in Q1FY22: Wipro Consumer Care
- Hybrid Offices: Wipro Lighting partners with Enlighted to provide IoT solutions