With Covid-19 boosting the demand for health and hygiene products, Wipro Consumer Care Ltd.’s (WCCL) VC fund is looking at expanding its scope of investment by focusing on segments like hygiene, health supplements and immunity, in addition to new-age consumer tech and grooming firms.
- Wipro Enterprises inaugurates its global headquarters in Bengaluru
- Wipro Enterprises opens its new global HQ in Koramangala, Bengaluru
- Vineet Agrawal, CEO, Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting in conversation with CNBC TV18
- India FMCG business sees high single-digit growth in Q1FY22: Wipro Consumer Care
- Hybrid Offices: Wipro Lighting partners with Enlighted to provide IoT solutions