Nutraceutical platform Power Gummies said it has secured $6 million (around Rs 44 crore) in a Series A funding round led by 9Unicorns, along with participation from Vcats, DSG Consumer Partners, WIPRO Consumers, Sharpp Ventures (Marico Family office) and NB Ventures.
- Wipro Consumer Care inaugurates its factory in Telangana
- Chandrika Pushpaveda Media Coverage
- Funding in the FMCG sector to stay strong: Sumit Keshan, Wipro Consumer Care – Ventures
- 9Unicorns leads $6 mn round in nutraceutical platform Power Gummies
- [Funding alert] Power Gummies raises $6M from 9Unicorns, Wipro, others