The Indian startup ecosystem is the third largest in the world; the year 2019 was considered a blockbuster success and the expectations for the year 2020 were equally high. However, with COVID-19, financial markets were disrupted, and the world has been at the edge of an economic downturn. At the same time, the situation continues to unfold and offers ample scope for companies to transform these challenges into opportunities.
- Wipro Enterprises inaugurates its global headquarters in Bengaluru
- Wipro Enterprises opens its new global HQ in Koramangala, Bengaluru
- Vineet Agrawal, CEO, Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting in conversation with CNBC TV18
- India FMCG business sees high single-digit growth in Q1FY22: Wipro Consumer Care
- Hybrid Offices: Wipro Lighting partners with Enlighted to provide IoT solutions