The Indian startup ecosystem is the third largest in the world; the year 2019 was considered a blockbuster success and the expectations for the year 2020 were equally high. However, with COVID-19, financial markets were disrupted, and the world has been at the edge of an economic downturn. At the same time, the situation continues to unfold and offers ample scope for companies to transform these challenges into opportunities.
- 9Unicorns leads $6 mn round in nutraceutical platform Power Gummies
- [Funding alert] Power Gummies raises $6M from 9Unicorns, Wipro, others
- Wipro Consumer Care-Ventures invests in clean beauty D2C brand ‘Soulflower’
- Amitabh Bachchan reveals why the floor isn’t just a floor in new MaxKleen ad
- MaxKleen signs Amitabh Bachchan as its brand ambassador – The Financial Express