2020 was an unprecedented experience for businesses of all kinds and sizes. When the entire country was asked to shut down in March 2020, consumer care company Wipro quickly shifted its focus to where consumers were: online. It was trying to take it one day at a time by understanding the ever-changing consumer demand and shift in the media landscape. Now that the second wave has hit the country in full force and people have been working from home for more than a year now, Wipro’s S Prasanna Rai, Vice President, Marketing, Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting told us that this wave was relatively easier to handle for the organization.
- Wipro Enterprises inaugurates its global headquarters in Bengaluru
- Wipro Enterprises opens its new global HQ in Koramangala, Bengaluru
- Vineet Agrawal, CEO, Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting in conversation with CNBC TV18
- India FMCG business sees high single-digit growth in Q1FY22: Wipro Consumer Care
- Hybrid Offices: Wipro Lighting partners with Enlighted to provide IoT solutions